WHO Poll
Q: 2017/18 Carabao Cup Spurs (a)
a. It's Wembley we have a decent record on the hallowed turf a& all we need is another Maiga, win
16%
  
b. There's no draws in this comp so what chance do we have, lose
23%
  
c. Forget the game, we'll always be a laughing stock while those idiots in the Boardroom still own the Club, SELL SELL SELL
49%
  
d. How great is this another game live on the box, so it's back down the Pub full kit on and roaring the boys onto another win, cut me and I bleed claret & blue
11%
  



shim 9:22 Wed Mar 16
OS season ticket payment date..
As the title says anyone know what date the balance on the OS tickets is due ?.. I can't find it anywhere obvious...

Replies - Newest Posts First (Show In Chronological Order)

Far Cough 9:25 Wed Mar 16
Re: OS season ticket payment date..
Around middle of June I think? Well it is for me

Trevor B 9:25 Wed Mar 16
Re: OS season ticket payment date..
At the end of their appointment at the Reservation Centre, once they have chosen their seats, Season Ticket Holders will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of 25 per cent of their total ticket price. The remaining 75 per cent will be due by June 2016, in line with the normal window for Season Ticket renewals.





Copyright 2006 WHO.NET | Powered by: