WHO Poll
Q: 2019/20 Wolves (a)
a. At last we have a win now let's make it two, win
17%
  
b.Wolves will be tougher than the rent boys but I think we can grind it out, draw
27%
  
c. We rarely follow up a win with anything and Wednesday will be no different, lose
36%
  
d.The poll's back and everything is rosy, I've missed you old friend
7%
  
e. Well how's your luck this one is on Amazon Prime and I subscribe along with SKY, BT & Netflix I've got all bases covered, it may be cheaper to buy a ST but then I'd have to get out of the armchair, WHU through & through me
13%
  



LeroysBoots 6:41 Wed Apr 18
Everton Rating Allardyce
So...Everton sending questionnaires out to their fans to mark Allatdyce !

He's obviously heading for the exit as the fans hate him

Novel approach from the scousers, I'm sure big Sam is not overly impressed !

Replies - Newest Posts First (Show In Chronological Order)

Willtell 12:51 Thu Apr 19
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
You must get out more 4ever-blowin-bubbles...

David Moyes receives a vote of confidence
Posted by Sean Whetstone on April 17, 2018 in News, Whispers
West Ham manager David Moyes has received a vote of confidence from supporters to carry on the job he started last November.

A Claret and Hugh poll of 1,390 fans today showed the majority of 62% (862) believes Moyes should be offered a new contract in the Summer with the remaining 38% (528) saying he shouldn’t be offered a contract.

http://www.claretandhugh.info/

4ever-blowin-bubbles 11:45 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
wonder what our rating will be if we had to rate david moyes lol

Jasnik 10:01 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Cups hand round ear

VirginiaHam 9:44 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Astonishing.

Boycie 9:22 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
After the vote Sam said "Although 98% of the vote was for a new manager what we have to concentrate on is the other 2% and take the positives from that. In essence it's not about a vote at the end of the day it's about looking at what went wrong with the 98% and work harder to neutralise the threat that poses at crucial times. We must earn the right to be voted for and not think we can take for granted that it is as much a risk to not vote as it is to vote. Overall I think my record speaks for itself and people in the future will look back on that 2% and accept it was statistically better than we could have hope for when we took the job."

Darlo Debs 7:49 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Fair point WP i can see how that would put you off a chap.

LeroysBoots 7:45 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
JAFKD...XXXX

Jose+ 7:37 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Hopefully they'll have Moyes back.

White Pony 5:58 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Debs, it's quite possibly something to do with his staggering arrogance, nauseating self-delusion and complete and utter disrespect he showed towards the fans while he was our manager. Just a guess, mind.

claypole 5:51 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
I heard Everton fans slating Allardyce for the football played but they had Moyes for over a decade. Allardyce must be bad.

Far Cough 5:34 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
He did take them down but he brought them straight up again

Darlo Debs 4:42 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Had a mate who was a Notts County fan and was gutted when he went...are you sure it was Allardyce that took them down?

WP i am.not saying i am in love with the bloke. He did the job he was paid for, dont see the point in despising him.

Fake 4:25 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
He relegated Notts county but that don’t count right because he came in after Christmas? Also , it was before the premier league, super Sunday and Richard keys so it wasn’t really football anyway.

Darby_ 4:20 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
He’s a bit of a prick but he’s a decent manager.

White Pony 4:16 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Fair enough. He's just widely despised wherever he goes then. Apart from by Darlo Debs.

Lee Trundle 4:09 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
Bit harsh. His teams were 11th (Newcastle) and 13th (Blackburn) when he was fired.

White Pony 4:04 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
I'm pretty sure that at least twice he has had the chance to be relegated taken away from him by being sacked?

JustAFatKevinDavies 3:37 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
I might divide you into chunks boots you absolute fucking melt

LeroysBoots 3:35 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
I think I read once that Allardyce divides the games up in to chunks of the season

He then allocates what points he believes they should be getting per chunk...he can then work out what they need to do to stay up

Marvellous !

Sven Roeder 3:24 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
The amusing thing for me is the battle between Allardyce’s skills which are steadying a ship and his opinion of himself which is ‘the worlds greatest manager’

If he has any sense he’d work half a year hiring himself out each January on a massive ‘keep us up’ bonus and then hand over to a new guy. He’d leave each club a hero
Unfortunately his ego wouldn’t allow that

Darlo Debs 2:49 Wed Apr 18
Re: Everton Rating Allardyce
OK i am.gonna be controversial.here....I dont hate BFS. I would have back.in a heart beat if we needed him to avoid relegation and it seems that is how he'll probably make a living from.now on, as a troubleshooter.

However he has never gotten relegated and i.just think.he gets an unfair hiding at times.

That said i'd still rather not have him.or Moyes

Page 1 - Next




Copyright 2006 WHO.NET | Powered by: